Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Old 05-20-2002, 04:45 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Official Flash Enabled site

http://www.flashenabled.com/book/

Flash Enabled is here, and so is the web site! If you'd like to learn more about the book and how it allows you to create Flash content for a variety of devices, this is the only book on the market to get. The publisher sent me a few preview chapters, and although I don't know how to create content in Flash (I bought Flash 4 several years ago and still stare at it sometimes), the chapters I read were excellent.

You can order Flash Enabled from Amazon.com (affiliate link).

Old 05-20-2002, 05:28 PM
Mobile Bob
Ponderer

Jason, I ordered this book from Amazon last week via a link provided (by "PT") on this board. Will Pocket PC Thoughts get credit? If not, how can I ensure that Pocket PC Thoughts will get credit for future purchases that I make at Amazon and other affiliates?

Thanks for providing a link to this web page. Once my Operating Systems course ends in late June (I have all the reading and programming I can handle right now), I'll immerse myself in the Flash Enabled book and become a frequent visitor to the web site.

Bob

Old 05-20-2002, 06:20 PM
pt
Thinker
Send a message via MSN to pt
Default link--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile Bob
Jason, I ordered this book from Amazon last week via a link provided (by "PT") on this board. Will Pocket PC Thoughts get credit? If not, how can I ensure that Pocket PC Thoughts will get credit for future purchases that I make at Amazon and other affiliates?

Thanks for providing a link to this web page. Once my Operating Systems course ends in late June (I have all the reading and programming I can handle right now), I'll immerse myself in the Flash Enabled book and become a frequent visitor to the web site.

Bob
if you ordered it through my link, then i'll give jason $1.79 (the referral fee) when i see him in july at the pocket pc summit. that's $1.79 USD, so we'll need to work out the exchange rates with the Canadian officials.

Old 05-20-2002, 06:33 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Re: link--

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt
if you ordered it through my link, then i'll give jason $1.79 (the referral fee) when i see him in july at the pocket pc summit. that's $1.79 USD, so we'll need to work out the exchange rates with the Canadian officials.
:lol: :lol:

You can just buy me a Coke 8)

Old 05-20-2002, 06:34 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile Bob
Jason, I ordered this book from Amazon last week via a link provided (by "PT") on this board.
I appreciate your patronage a great deal, but in this case it's probably more hassle than it's worth. ;-)