Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2002, 12:33 PM
Andy Sjostrom
Pontificator
Default HP executive to lay out plans

http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/f_headline.cgi?bw.051002/221300122

If you live near Boston, I recommend going to listen to Reginald Linebarger who will deliver a keynote speach at next week's Planet PDA.

"I thought since the New HP has just been formed, I could spend most of my time giving the audience some insight into the direction of the new company. This would be timely and of interest to an audience of enterprise buyers seeking PDA solutions and, more importantly, PDA support," explained Linebarger."

This BusinessWire article also quotes TMC President Rich Tehrani: "Any company considering choosing Compaq or Hewlett-Packard products has to be concerned about service, support, and in some cases, worried they'll be buying hundreds or thousands of units of a device that may be discontinued after the deal goes through. Where else can you go for a timely update of the future of handheld computing from the merger of two of the biggest Pocket PC vendors?"

The keynote is free for all registered attendees. It is scheduled for 12:45 pm., Tuesday, May 14th at the Boston World Trade Center.

Anyone have plans to go? Please, forward your notes! :-)