Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Customizations & Content

Old 05-10-2002, 07:50 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Star Wars Episode II Teasers

I rarely claim that we have an exclusive on any information, but I have a reliable source who will be publishing some exclusive Star Wars II content this Sunday night. I've been told he'll have content in eBook form, Flash files, Windows Media video, and Today themes. Keep your eye on this site Sunday night, and as soon as I get the information, we'll publish it here. May the force be with you!

Old 05-11-2002, 05:33 AM
Tari Akpodiete
Ponderer

ahem, i see that PT is going to be busy for a few days...

Old 05-11-2002, 10:36 PM
Lotto
Intellectual

I'd be careful as to what you place here, as it has been reported on CNN that illegal copies are already circulating the internet. I'd hate to see you get slapped with a lawsuit for making something public, that shouldn't have been yet. Know your sources (which history shows you have always been in the past).

Old 05-12-2002, 06:23 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotto
I'd be careful as to what you place here, as it has been reported on CNN that illegal copies are already circulating the internet. I'd hate to see you get slapped with a lawsuit for making something public, that shouldn't have been yet. Know your sources (which history shows you have always been in the past).
Thanks for the concern, but I wouldn't post anything that violated fair use laws - besides which, I trust my source implicitly.

Old 05-13-2002, 01:39 AM
Tari Akpodiete
Ponderer

i believe Jason said: "content in eBook form, Flash files, Windows Media video, and Today themes". i don't interpret that as to mean he's going to be actually making the film itself available...

Old 05-13-2002, 01:49 AM
Lotto
Intellectual

I understood that but some content could be illegal, and they plan on prosecuting. I think Jason understood it was just a friendly heads up, nothing accusitory.

Old 05-13-2002, 01:50 AM
Tari Akpodiete
Ponderer

i know you weren't accusing Jason. and George Lucas et al has always been quite fair and understanding about fans doing promo stuff. unlike some pda companies we could name...

Old 05-13-2002, 07:03 AM
NLS
Intellectual
Send a message via MSN to NLS
Default I have seen it :)

It is the best SW ever (yet).

I saw it in a special avant premiere in Athens last Saturday... full of treckies of course.

Nice to be one of the few in the world to have seen it.

Two things I loved...

nope. Wait and see.