Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2007, 02:30 PM
Mike Temporale
Editor Emeritus
Default MobileBurn Reviews the T-Mobile Shadow

http://www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Id=3898

"The T-Mobile Shadow is one of the few Windows Mobile devices on the market that makes use of the slider form factor. The design allows the Shadow to use a massive 2.6" main display while still having enough room left over for a full control cluster and a 20 key alphanumeric keypad. The Shadow isn't small, at 104mm x 52mm x 16mm (4.1" x 2.0" x .6", but it is pretty light for its size: only 108g (3.8oz). The display itself is a 65k color unit with QVGA (240x320 pixel) resolution. There is no brightness control, automatic or otherwise, on the Shadow, but it does have a power saving dim mode that it enters after a user configured number of seconds."

I really like this phone. I would have kept it as my default device if it had 3G support. However, I'm sure it wouldn't have been as thin with 3G built-in. I think that's a price I would be willing to pay for a phone like this. It's a pretty cool device. In my opinion, It's the best feeling slider. In fact, it's a much better slide than the Vox. Check out the review and let us know your thoughts. Where are the Shadow owners - What are your feelings on this device?