Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2007, 05:30 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Sonos Now Available in Canada

http://www.sonos.com/demos/house_demo/en_rhap/

"Sonos, Inc., the leading developer of wireless multi-room music systems for the digital home, today announced a partnership that will bring the award-winning Sonos Digital Music System to music lovers throughout Canada. Sonos has appointed Lenbrook Canada to distribute, market, and support Sonos products, including the new Sonos Bundle 130 (BU130), throughout Canada. The BU130, which retails for $1299, is the most convenient and cost effective way for new Sonos customers to get started playing digital music in two rooms of their house with wireless control from the palm of their hand. Now, in one package, a new customer will find a ZonePlayer 80 (ZP80) which can be connected to an existing stereo or home theater receiver to instantly make it part of a digital music system; a ZonePlayer 100 (ZP100) which can be connected to speakers and placed in any room; and a Sonos Controller (CR100) providing wireless multi-room control of all your music from any room in the house."

If you're a fellow Canuck and you've been aching to get your hands on the Sonos system but also have real warranty and sales support, it seems your wish has been granted: Sonos is coming to the Canadian market. I keep meaning to review this thing, but the cost always puts me of - if I really like it I might want to buy it, and $1299 is a lot of money. Any Sonos owners out there? Is it as good as I've been reading?