¹ Vacation Question 3: Take a Lot of Pictures or Enjoy the Event? - Thoughts Media Forums Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2007, 07:00 PM
Suhit Gupta
Editor Emeritus
Default Vacation Question 3: Take a Lot of Pictures or Enjoy the Eve

Continuing the question series - here is Question 3:

Question 2 had to do with whether you would rent a camera or not. This scenario is more about the actual photo taking behavior itself. I tend to be the kind of person who loves to take a lot of pictures because I feel that is the way to keep memories of an event alive for a long time. Plus, the more pictures I take, the higher the chance that I will capture a larger number of perfect shots of the event that I want to save. But one downside of this is that I often end up seeing the actual event through the lens of the camera. Of course, I tend to get a lot of crap about this from friends.

So here is my question: do you spend more time taking pictures or do you spend more time having fun in the moment and then take a few pictures and hope for the best? Or have you invested in a remote control for your camera so you can just set the camera up ahead of time and push the trigger from a distance, as often as you want, and without having to constantly look through the lens?