Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default The Winners of the Vaja $350 Case Giveaway

http://www.vajacases.com

Yes, you read that headline right, Vaja gave me two more $50 coupons to give away, upping our little contest from $250 to $350. Thanks Vaja! And who won the gift certificates you might ask? Here are the winners:

egads
ale_ers
David Horn
drummrsanonymous
acarney
konstantinos
Bob Christensen

I see quite a few first-time posters entered the contest - now that you have those accounts, I hope you'll post in our forums and share your thoughts with the rest of the community. We want to hear from you!

Winners will be sent an email with instructions on how to claim their prize. I'm sending these to the email addresses you have in your profile, so if don't have a real email address in your profile, and are using something like Spamgourmet to create bogus addresses <cough, cough> you won't get your prize.

I should take this opportunity to point out to the whole community that I hate spam as much as the rest of you, which is why we hacked the phpBB templates to completely remove any trace of your email address from ever appearing on the site. It cannot be crawled, and in fact, a user can't even send an email to you through our system. The only people that have access to your email address are the forum admins, namely me. So please use a valid email address in your profile - thanks.