Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Status Updates

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2004, 06:00 PM
Andy Manea
Intellectual
Default Hello From Freezing Germany!

Hi folks! I am a new Editor-in-Training and would like to take the chance to introduce myself to you. My user name on this site was Xendula so far, and still is on PPCT, but my �real� name is Andy Manea � and, before you start to wonder about my avatar - I am not a man and Andy is just short for my actual name which, of course, I will not mention here, as I obviously don�t like it too much.

Half of the time I live close to Frankfurt - Germany and the other half in Providence � Rhode Island.

I have a M.A. in language teaching, am currently teaching German to Americans - soon also through online classes, and finally decided to start my Ph.D. but don�t have a clear topic in mind yet.

My love for electronic �toys� started with my first digital camera and Pocket PC many years ago, and as I travel so much I am specifically interested in small, portable gadgets but also in ways to productively implement the use of these devices in a classroom environment.

I hope to bring a European perspective into these forums, make more information available through my foreign language knowledge and, in general, be able to make a valuable contribution to a site I love so much. :x-mas: