Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2004, 09:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Show Us Your Home Theatre!

Following in the tradition of other "Show Us" threads, let's do one appropriate to Digital Media Thoughts: a picture of your home theatre setup! Big or small, lavish or simple, show us a photo of what your setup looks like.

That's what mine is, although it doesn't show up very well in the photo. I have a 51" Hitachi TV, not wide-screen, and not HD. Oh the horrors! :lol: I bought it about five years ago, and it's served me well. I'm waiting for the new Samsung DLP to come to Canada, and I'll snatch it up as soon as I get the call. On the left side I have my components: digital cable box, an upgraded ReplayTV that I'll soon be selling, VCR, JVC amp, JVC DVD player, and an Xbox. I'll be re-configuring the whole thing when I get the new TV - the Replay TV will be replaced by a network media player to tap into the video content sitting on my Shuttle ST62K running SnapStream's Beyond TV3. I'll likely be getting the Samsung DVD player that has DVI out, and I doubt I'll bother connecting a VCR. The Xbox will stay, as will the amp.

So I've shown you mine - show me yours! And in case anyone is curious, the items surrounding the home theatre are dragon sculptures from the Franklin Mint collection.