Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Status Updates

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2007, 09:14 PM
garciaP
Neophyte
Angry Latest from Audible concerning Zune compatibility

Thank you for contacting Audible.com. On its behalf, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience and I am most committed to satisfying and resolving your inquiry to the fullest of my abilities.

As per your email, we tried to get Microsoft to make the Zune compatible with our file type before the product was set to come out last year. Unfortunately this did not happen. Each manufacturer must be willing to alter the device�s firmware to make it compatible with Audible. Some manufacturers do not wish to make this change. This is why some devices are not compatible with our content.

At this point in time I cannot give you an exact date on when the Zune will be compatible with our service as it may never be. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Have a great day!

Here at Audible, we truly value and appreciate your business; if you need further assistance, please respond to this email or if you wish, please provide me with a contact number and the best available time to reach you.

For additional questions, how to contact us and hours of operation, please visit us at: www.audible.com/contactus

Sincerely,
Scott B.
Audible Customer Support

Customer (garciaP - 12/07/2007 12:16 PM
Will Audible offer Zune device support in the near future?