Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Mike Temporale
Editor Emeritus
Default First Impressions of the Shadow from Matt Miller

http://blogs.zdnet.com/mobile-gadgeteer/?p=671

"After checking out the BlackBerry Curve for a couple weeks I scheduled a time on my calendar to visit T-Mobile and pick one up for myself. However, the sun came out before my appointment and revealed the T-Mobile Shadow so I now had a choice to make at the local T-Mobile store. I went on 31 October, the release day for the Shadow, and the T-Mobile store in Seattle was packed. I checked out both the brown and green Shadow, as well as the Curve again, and a few minutes later I walked out of the store with a green T-Mobile Shadow. I have 14 days to decide if I am going to stick with the Shadow or go back and get the Curve"

The Shadow is getting a lot of attention and there's good reason.  It's a small, and stylish device, that offers a really good experience for the user. The slideout SureType keyboard is really easy to use and the device still manages to be super thin.  Matt Miller has posted his first impression of the Shadow after just 6 hours with the device, including a video showing how the home screen works. Give it a read and let us know your thoughts on this device.