Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Talk

Old 10-05-2007, 09:24 AM
heavyduty
Pupil
Default Misc smartphone questions

I'd like a GPS equipped smartphone, but searching this forum I've found that currently there are no WM phone with GPS, which is very surprising and disappointing, given the large number of Symbian s60 devices with GPS. WM is definitely behind in this area. That's why I looked forward to the HTC s730 which supposedly would have GPS. But I'm still very tempted by it, and PPC has a stylus driven UI which is tiresome. Hence my quest for a SP. And I love the index-based menus of SP, it's a breeze to navigate.

But getting to the point..... Could anyone please tell me if the s730 (or at least the s710) has LEDs that flash when you have missed calls and alarms? If not, are there any apps that can do this?

I think I could give up GPS as I really like s730, but if I'll need to wake up the phone only to check for events, then I'll pass.

Thanks.

Last edited by heavyduty; 10-05-2007 at 09:43 AM..