Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2007, 02:30 PM
Kris Kumar
Editor Emeritus
Default Chocolate, Perfume, Champagne and Mobile phones, But Not on Valentine�s Day!

http://mphone-pr.blogspot.com/2007/02/chocolate-perfume-champagne-and-mobile.html

"New research suggests that, while women think mobiles are good gifts, woe betide the man that gives one on February 14. Research produced by online mobile phone retailer mPhone.co.uk has shown that women value a mobile phone as gift a more highly than men do. The research shows that this is true on birthdays, at Christmas and on most other occasions, but just not on Valentine�s Day! Although the survey says that 54% of women think a phone is a good gift for a partner at any time of year, only 16.7% of women believe a mobile is a good gift on February 14. However, more than twice as many separated people than married people think a partner might like to un-wrap a mobile on Valentine�s Day."

User submitted image

This is a must read article for everyone who is planning for Valentine's day. This day created by the greeting card companies creates a major havoc for guys and girls around the world. There is not much time left for this year and I haven't planned anything yet. ops: What about you? Got any tips? I know you wouldn't want to spill the beans on any surprises you are planning but I am sure you wouldn't mind telling us what not to do. :lol: