Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Mobile Operators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2006, 10:24 PM
TheFenceChild
Pupil
Send a message via AIM to TheFenceChild Send a message via Yahoo to TheFenceChild
Default Smartphone for use with my Tmobile contract

I'm kind of new to this site, this being my first post and all and I was wondering which phone you would recommend that I can use on Tmobile that runs Windows Mobile on it. I'm not necessarily looking for the newest, "top of the line model", just looking for one to kind of break me into smartphones, and I'd prefer one with Windows Mobile. I've been looking at a couple on Ebay(mainly the Motorola MPX200 and the Audiovox SMT5600), and I'm not really sure which one to get. The MPX200 would only cost me just over $100 including shipping and handling while the SMT5600 would cost me anywhere from $170-$220 inluding shipping and handling. I know the MPX200 is a European phone and I was wondering if I would get decent enough rececption here in Texas. The SMT5600 is obviously more expensive, but are the features worth the price difference? Neither of these phones are Tmobile, but I could get either of them unlocked on Ebay, which leads me to my last question. Would using an unlocked phone hinder the phones ability at all? In phone use of internet use? Of course if you know of any other smartphones that would be good that would be cool too! Thanks in advance for any help! :evil: