Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2005, 10:00 PM
Kris Kumar
Editor Emeritus
Default T-Mobile To Release SDA Smartphone This Week?

According to bizwarrior on HowardForums.com, G4 Video Game Television showed the upcoming T-Mobile SDA on one of its TV shows called the Attack of the Show. Not only did they show the much awaited Wi-Fi and EDGE enabled T-Mobile SDA, the show mentioned that T-Mobile is releasing it this week. 8O :clap:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizwarrior
<i>"I just saw a segment on G4TV on the AOTS show where they had 3 samples of phones to be released next week. One of them was the SDA which is suppose to be the HTC Amadeus branded by T-Mobile. The reviews I have seen on this phone have been excellent. Here is the G4 web page link from the show where they previewed these phones. They also showed the SDA streaming video from the web by wifi. Very impressive."</i>
<br /><br />I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that this information is true. Wish the episode in question was available online on the <a href="http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/index.html">G4 Video Game Television website.</a> :-( If somebody has access to the channel or has seen the episode, can please confirm if this news is true. The Attack of the Show blog confirms that they received <a href="http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/blog/AOTB/post/505946/Cool_Stuff__101405.html">three T-Mobile phones</a> for review but unfortunately the link they have posted for the SDA is not correct. Which needless to say makes things a bit confusing. :? Personally I am a bit tired of all these speculations, rumors and news reports. I want this Smartphone in the stores now!<br /><br /><b>Update:</b> According our reader <i>hummeriah,</i> who watched the replay of the show, the presenters stated that the new phones will be launched next month. :-)