Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware > Motorola Windows Phones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2005, 10:16 PM
Loki666
Neophyte
Default Repeating Audio/Visual Alerts on MPX220

I have checked this board but have found nothing. I am looking for a program/idea that will alert the user that there was a missed call, a new text message, voice mail, etc. Unless I am mistaken, the only way to know these things is open the phone or activate the outside screen.

To be clearer....I AM getting the alerts for a text message and voice mail....what I need is a program to KEEP alerting me once I have missed the first alert....since there is no LED light to blink, there is no way to know with out going to the phone and activating to know if you missed something

Any help will be great. I am going to post this on other boards, and will report back to all of them if I find a solution.

Thanks!