Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware > Motorola Windows Phones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2005, 03:58 AM
Loki666
Neophyte
Default Idle Disconnect Setting

This was being discussed a bit in a different thread, http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/fo...pic.php?t=7569 but if what I understand is true, this might be something of interest to people. If not then combine/lock me.

Am I correct in understanding that if you have the Idle Disconnect Setting set for say 5 min, then you are using actual kb while it monitors the web? I have Cingular, and I am on the 19.99 Media Works plan with 3MB of total data...since that is not all the much, I want to make sure I am not inveterately using the web when I am done surfing.

Thanks.