Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware > Motorola Windows Phones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2004, 10:16 PM
ZooKeeper
Pupil
Default Best way to contact Moto to get the latest ROM??

I received what I asked for for the Holidays, an MPx220. I have a family relative who works for Moto and was able to purchase it thru his EPP for someone else to give the phone to me. I figured it was safe to buy one now since I've been reading about the 1.3 ROM, especially buying it directly from the source, Moto. Well, I was wrong and the phone came with the .342 ROM...

Anyways, I need the best way to contact Moto so I can arrange to have the phone sent in to get it flashed up as I've read about other people doing on this board.

I tried calling the 800 number located in the user manual, but it just takes you in loops and I couldn't find a way to talk to a real person. If someone could give me a phone number or an e-mail address so i can talk to someone about getting my phone fixed, that would be great.

Thanks for any help provided...