Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2004, 10:30 PM
Kris Kumar
Editor Emeritus
Default Do You Approve The New Logo For Piel Frama Cases?

http://worldofppc.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=3026#3026

Piel Frama makes high quality designer cases for our Smartphones. They are pricey but worth every cent when it comes to style and protection. Check out their designer cases for the SMT5600, the SDA/SP3i and the custom made one for the MPx220. The only gripe some of the customers have with these fancy cases, is that they do not carry a logo to identify themselves as a Piel Frama work. Our friend, Andreas Erle over at World of PPC is trying to fix this problem and has started a poll campaign to get the consensus on the logo. :-) This is what Andreas has to say about the poll - "The discussion is not new: Falk Winzer, Piel Frama and me have been talking about inventing a metal logo to their cases for months. Now they made a prototype (pictures below) and want to know from their (potential) customers if they would like or dislike the "torro" on the cases."

User submitted image

So if you are planning to buy a Piel Frama case, then you must cast your opinion. As for me, I think I will head out to the ex-AT&T Wireless store and see if I can pick up an okay leather case at marked down prices. ;-)