Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Thoughts Site Updates

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2004, 07:00 PM
Jerry Raia
Editor Emeritus
Default Arriving From the West

From the land of earthquakes, fires, floods and droughts I want to thank the good people who run this site for inviting me to this spot. I live in Los Angeles and I am pilot full time and a computer consultant part of the time. You have seen me here as Lasher in the past (and maybe again after they read my first post!) I like sunsets, walks on the....oh sorry, wrong board.

Seriously, I have learned a lot from coming here and I hope I can give some of that back as a Contributing Editor. Anything else you want to know please ask.