Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Thoughts Site Updates

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2004, 10:00 PM
marlof
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Default Flatlander Reporting In For Duty

Hi, I'm Marlof Bregonje from The Netherlands. Some of you might know me from my activities for our sister site Pocket PC Thoughts, where I've been reporting on everything concerning Pocket PCs as a contributing editor. As I've always been into connectivity when it comes to mobile devices, I also have been highly interested in Windows Mobile Smartphones ever since they were launched. Now that I've finally gotten a Smartphone of my own (more on that later) and can experience that platform myself, I'll be joining the excellent staff at Smartphone Thoughts next to my activities for Pocket PC Thoughts. As a relatively newbie, I'll have a lot of exploration to do in the wonderous Smartphone world. Whatever good (or bad) I'll find on those journeys, I'll make sure to keep you informed. Next to that, I'm really looking forward to play a more active role in this great community.