Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Mobile Operators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2004, 05:09 AM
GoJackets
Neophyte
Default New to Cingular n00b question

Two Quick question for those with SmartPhones and Cingular from a soon to be SprintPCS convert

1- Which additional plan do I need to get to be able to "tether" my laptop/PDA to my Smartphone to surf the internet? I checked out the data service link on both the Cingular and AT&T Wireless sites and both of those plans are for the add-on card.

2- When you use the service does it eat your minutes or is it based on the amount of data transferred?

Thanks in advance for your help, once I figure this out I've got to make the decision between the Audiovox 5600 and the Motorola MPX 220