Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Thoughts Site Updates

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2004, 03:49 PM
Mike Temporale
Editor Emeritus
Default Daylight Savings Ends; Where Did The Time Go?

If you live in a part of this world that rides the daylight savings bandwagon, I hope you checked all of your clocks over the weekend. For some reason my Smartphone and Pocket PC did not automatically update. What's really strange is that they both updated in the spring without problems. :?

On a side note: You may have noticed that the posting times on the server are off by an hour. The software we use for the forums isn't very smart when it comes to DST. If you adjusted your preferences in the spring, you will need to change them back to the correct time zone now. :wink: