Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Buy & Sell

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2003, 04:00 AM
encece
Mystic
Send a message via MSN to encece Send a message via Skype™ to encece
Default SOLD!!!: My 2wk old Mitac 8380+Extras??? ($560/�350)

EDIT: Added to Ebay HERE

I love the phone....I hate T-Mobile. No service in my home where I work and need my phone. (I'm in the US/Philadelphia Area). I need to switch to Verizon and quickly! I may get an i700 under Verizon until the i600 Smartphone comes out. Then I'll see which direction I'll go. I've been having an itch to move back to PPCs anyway.
==============================================
I just paid $560 for the phone....BRAND NEW.
Everything is included....including the original packaging.

The phone is SIM Unlocked and recently Application Unlocked via a new ROM. So far...it has run all software that I have installed with no problems. My only gripe is with TMobile...not the phone.

I'm waiting for two pc-mobiles.net Sync & Charge USB cables to come in the mail with a car adapter as well. $44.00 value....yours FREE.

Also included...a Samsonite Universal PowerAdaper (the phone comes originally with a UK/HK adapter only) $15.00 value....yours FREE.

$560 + Shipping.

Any takers???

Email me at [email protected]