Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware > Nokia Windows Phones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2011, 02:00 PM
Darren Blade
Contributing Editor-in-Training
Send a message via Skype™ to Darren Blade
Default Nokia Lumia 800 Unboxing (Video)

http://pocketnow.com/windows-phone/...-unboxing-video

"Unboxing the Nokia Lumia 800 and holding that device in your hand for the first time is quite an experience. The packaging is much more unique than the glossy cheap orange boxes from AT&T or shoe-box like boxes from T-Mobile that we've seen a lot of lately. Though I've held the Lumia 800 before, taking a fresh one out of the box and holding that smooth single-piece of carbonate in your hand is extremely impressive. We'll take a closer look at that in our full review, but for now let me tell you what else it comes with."

Adam over at Pocketnow.com did a quick unboxing of the Nokia Lumia 800, whats inside the box, and also compares the size briefly with the N8, the Radar, and Samsung Focus S. I'm a big fan of the 3.5-3.7inch screen size for my Smartphone's. At this point in time, bezel edges are still fairly wide on all Smartphone's. When bezel width gets small enough I may consider changing to 4.0-4.3inch screen size. An interesting aside to note is that the constant curvature icons of the N9 show up on the packaging inserts in the Nokia Lumia 800 box. I wonder if we will see these populated more throughout Nokia Windows Phones in the future. I can't wait till we start to see the Lumia 800 locally, thou I'm sure they will be sporting a few extra features the Lumia 800 has thus far missed out on (no need to mention those as we all know them by now, right?!)What do you think of the Nokia Lumia 800? It's sure getting a high profile push by Nokia and Microsoft these last two weeks.