Android Thoughts - Opinions, News, Advice & Reviews on Android Devices

Be sure to register in our forums! Share your opinions, help others, and enter our contests.

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ANDROID THOUGHTS > Android News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Craig Horlacher
Contributing Editor
Default Woz' Quote of the Week

http://www.macworld.com/article/159...l#lsrc.rss_main

"“On the subject of tablets, I read today that Android tablets are expected to surpass iPads, and I hope that never happens,” Wozniak said."

You never know what Steve Wozniak is going to come out with.  At a Storage Networking World conference this week he made it clear that he doesn't think much of Android tablets.  He has some other quotes too so make sure you follow the link for the rest.  Steve is not totally anti-Android so I was a little surprised to hear this since I know he has a Nexus One along with some iPhones.  I completely expect Android tablets to overtake iPads because Android did the same thing with phones and people said it never would.  In the case of tablets, it should be easier since Apple set the bar so low with the iPads.  Why do I think so?  Notifications are terrible, no widgets, it needs iTunes, no standard ports, and no card slot are some of the reasons.  What are your thoughts?  Are you with Woz' on this or not?