Android Thoughts - Opinions, News, Advice & Reviews on Android Devices

Be sure to register in our forums! Share your opinions, help others, and enter our contests.

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ANDROID THOUGHTS > Android News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2011, 02:00 PM
Craig Horlacher
Contributing Editor
Default Quadrant Benchmark for the ZiiO 7

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/s...72&postcount=23

"Here is a quick update with the Quadrant benchmark results with the ZiiO 7". I have managed benchmark scores both a little higher and lower than the Quadrant score of 2001. I currently don't have a screen capture app for my ZiiO yet, so please bear with the photo of the results."

Wow, 2001 is a great Quadrant score for a $250 tablet!  Benchmarks can be deceiving but just going by Quadrant this looks like a fast device.  Actually, the most impressive thing about that Quadrant score may be that the ZiiO is only running Android 2.1.  The Creative ZiiO 7 is a 7" Android tablet that uses a ZMS-08 CPU which was designed by ZiiLABS, a subsidiary of Creative.  It only has a 480x800 resolution screen but for the price that's not bad.  It also has 720p video out and Creative X-Fi which does real-time interpolation of audio to improve sound quality.  This could be a good device for consuming audio and video content.  Do these benchmarks and it's media features make interested in this tablet?