Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Old 12-31-2010, 03:00 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Bluetooth Speaker Review: Jawbone Jambox vs. Soundmatters foxL v2

http://www.engadget.com/2010/12/28/...-foxl-v2-fight/

"Two portable speakers clamber into the ring, each boasting big, beautiful sound for their diminutive size. Both cost $200. Both have the same technology inside. The Jawbone Jambox and the Soundmatters foxL v2 with Bluetooth each want to be your wireless audio wunderkind, blasting music and taking Bluetooth calls. At best, you're only going to buy one. Which speaker should you choose? Following our Jambox review, we got our hands on a foxL and put the two head to head, and after the break you'll see which one came out on top -- both literally and figuratively."

What's that? You have the powerful desire to be able to break-dance no matter where you are, putting on a show for passers-by? Then, boy, you'll want to read this review to pick the best wee speaker to allow said possibility!