Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware > HTC Windows Phones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2011, 07:00 PM
xcvista
Neophyte

There is an alternative of transfering files between the HD7 (or any Windows Phone 7 phones) and your computer: SkyDrive. If you have a Windows Live account and connect it with your phone, you can easily upload your files to Skydrive and then download it on your computer. The reverse is easier: upload the file from you computer and it will automatically appear in your Office hub. (I'm using Windows Phone 7.5 Beta 2 so maybe it's a new feature in this version.)
And if you have more than 45 apps (5 pages) in your phone, a alphabet-ordered category will appear as in the People hub. So there will be no problem i it's app loaded. This feature even supports multi-lingual environment in WP 7.5b2 like on my phone: I switched the language to Chinese and installed some CHinese-languaged apps and they appeared in appropriate categories according to their Pinyin order.
And Microsoft released a tool called Windows Live Outlook Connector which can sync everything in your Outlook to your Windows Live account automatically.