Originally Posted by Mombug
Hi and I found your site easy to navigate! Congrats! Anyway I have some questions.
1. Jon knows I love my iPad and cannot be separated from it. So was very sad to see I had no flash! Will there ever be a way I will be able to get flash on the iPad
Anything one can do to acquire something close?
2. I only have 200 texts a year on plan; I would never be able to tweet, right?
3. Since I love my iPad what can I do to keep it updated in technology?
4. How can I load my great home movies I have put on my USB stick to iPad? Put on other computer an email?
Ps was so sad could not load Jon's movie, the Gambler, would love to hav that on the iPad.....
Thankyou! Good luck, mombug
1. Probably not, Steve Jobs hates Flash
2. You don't need text to use twitter, you can just download the twitter application from the App Store.
3. iTunes will keep it as up to date as Apple wants.
4. If it's a standard video file that iTunes can see, it can put them over during a sync. However if it's not on your computer, there is no direct way to transfer them.
So even though I'm with Android Thoughts (ADT) and you're talking exclusively about your Apple device (
), you might also want to check out Apple Thoughts, our sister site!
Dr. Jon Westfall, MCSE, MS-MVP
Executive Editor - Android Thoughts
News Editor - Windows Phone Thoughts