Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2009, 10:00 AM
jentse
Pupil
Angry What to do??

Hey Guys,
Korneel is right I think. I live in Holland and it's been a frustrating week for a Zune-owner. It should've been nice because of the HD's release (even for us), but:

- No EU release of the Zune in sight (Music labels being difficult; what the heck? Do these people want to make money with their music or what? Be realistic and embrace the digital generation...) MS should be capable of finding a new, cheaper way to sell the Zune here. Via webstore for instance, just online ordering and delivery! And for the hands-on 'falling in love experience': demostands in the main electronics stores.

- they stopped making the other flash and HD models; why on earth is that a good decision?? I'm convinced that also these models would do great here in the EU!

- Apple just released a 64 Gb iTouch. Damnit. MS should've been quicker with that on the HD (132 Gb!!), and also should've upgraded the 80/120 to 160 Gb like the iPod Classic.

So IMO, what NEEDS TO BE TOLD TO THE ZUNE EXECUTIVES: Launch the Zune ecosystem within 1 year in the EU, Launch the COMPLETE range of devices to make yourself a serious competitor, be quick to anticipate in the capacity-race.
BE BETTER!! BE BETTER!! BE BETTER!! BE BETTER!! BE BETTER!!

anyone knows a Zune-developer e-mailadress?