Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Talk

Old 08-28-2009, 03:40 PM
IhateBoingo
Neophyte
Default Sorry we didn't reach out to you sooner to warn you about Boingo

Boingo actually think all their customers are idiots especially those who take a stand against their fraudulent billing practices. I applaud you for your post. I've seen people getting ripped off by Boingo over and over, but for some reason they continue to do business with this awful company. It's no secret, just google Boingo complaints, Boingo sucks, Boingo Scams and I hate Boingo. You will see massive number of people complaining from all over the world. In my lifetime I have never seen so many complaints about a single company. Boingo stole my hard earned money out of my account, I was furious and they failed to refund me the money. As result I started www.ihateboingo.com I get attacked from left and right and I've also receive a lot of support from folks who have been victims as well. Boingo attempted to give me a full refund in an effort to buy me out, but it's too late. This fight is not about me anymore, it's about people like you that we can get to and warn them about the Boingo scam before they fail for their bogus service. Please joing us at ihateboingo.com , you can also reach us on twitter at ihateboingo. We will make sure your voice is heard and I am sure once your blog starts making noise on the web, Boingo will offer you a full refund to buy your silence.
B E W A R E
I suggest you file a complaint with the LA attorney general:
http://ag.ca.gov/contact/complaint_form.php?cmplt=CL

QUICK THINGS TO DO:
Call Boingo to cancel your account to avoid continuous charges
Call your bank and attempt to have them removed the charges
DO NOT File Complaint with the LA Better Business Bureau, Boingo bought them out:
http://ihateboingo.com/forum/index.p...g22.html#msg22
File a Complaint with the CA Attorney General with the info below:
Boingo Wireless Headquarters
1601 Cloverfield Boulevard Suite 570
South Santa Monica, CA 90404.
United States Phone: 310-586-5180