Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2009, 05:41 PM
frazell
Neophyte

OK seriously... Is this country full of people with an entitlement problem or are the majority of people so mentally incompetent that the society is on a crash course for destruction?

Last time I checked $0.015 is equal to 1.5 cents is it not? Cell phone roaming isn't the only charge that is denominated in fractions of a cent. Fuel is another one that is sold in fractions of a cent so I'm not sure what the problem is.

If people can't bother themselves to read a contract or inquire about potential roaming charges prior to roaming then they don't have a valid reason to complain. If you go to another country and expect your phone to work as it does in the US for free then you are either too stupid to own a cell phone or looking to push the cost off to someone else.

It is a shame that people don't read contracts and then they love to jump up and down about how they shouldn't get charged some charge they agreed to be charged. If you don't agree with the terms of the contract I have a very bright idea... DON'T SIGN IT!

Enough of my rant, but complaints like this just piss me off.