Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2009, 11:43 PM
Menneisyys
5000+ Posts? I Should OWN This Site!

UPDATE (22/02/2009 10:35 CET): I’ve continued testing the headphones outdoors to find out whether

- it’s sensitive to interferences and quickly changing signal reflections (no, it isn’t)

- it’s capable of delivering sufficient volume in a very noisy street so that the podcasts I listen to still remain understandable (yes, it is; naturally, you might want to disable the built-in megabass when turning up the volume that high)

- wearing it for an extended length of time turns out to be tiring (no; it’s as easy to hold as for example the Gear4 BluPhones with the exception of they staying on the ears and your not having to be afraid of their dropping)

- the call quality is sufficient in handsfree mode (it is; tested this on my N95. Everything went just OK) and the switching between A2DP and handsfree mode is seamless (on the Nokia N95, it is).

Currently, I don’t see any point in NOT recommending this headphones. Sticking to its category (earbuds), again, it produces way better sound quality than even the Zune 8 GB earbuds. I consider the latter one of the best, but still cheap earbuds. Yes, I know they are considerably worse than even the Zune 80 GB ones, let alone for example some of the Sennheiser earbuds, but I won’t pay THAT much for any cabled headphones just to be able to compare its sound quality to the A2DP headphones I test now and then. (Nevertheless, they’re still considerably better than the factory earbuds coming with both the iPhone 3G and the Nokia N95.)