Apple Thoughts

Apple Thoughts - News & Reviews on all things Apple

Be sure to register in our forums and post your comments - we want to hear from you!

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > APPLE THOUGHTS > Apple Software (iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2009, 11:27 PM
WyattEarp
Sage

I have to disagree with you on this one Vincent. I use eReader for the iPhone has been nothing but a good experience just like it has been on my previous WM and Palm devices whose screens weren't even half as nice. The iPhone has a more than adequate display and a good font for reading but it's the eReader app that has made it even better giving users good flexability to read in any light level.
I couldn't imagine buying a single function device the size of a small single subject notebook that's dedicated only to reading books from just one vender. That's just me and to each his own. And although you are right about just because a device can do something doesn't mean it should. It should also be said that just because you didn't like a particular function doesn't mean it's not a good one. I think that you should have stated that this was your opinion and not a fact because it seems to have come off the wrong way.

Last edited by WyattEarp; 02-09-2009 at 11:31 PM..