Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Talk

Old 07-15-2003, 04:55 PM
spg
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janak Parekh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skitals
hmm... maybe it's just my school. I dont know anyone who doesnt have a cell phone.
No, it's not that. I can't believe I'm saying this 8O, but you're the future generation, the truly connected one (at least, in the US). Parts of mine are (like me, since I've always been a technologist), but when you guys become the main consumers I think you'll see SMS (or MMS, or whatever is its true successor) to be a very big thing in the US as well.
I agree with you completely. An interesting thing to me is seeing how little I use the phone these days... it's all on instant messenger or SMS!