Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2004, 08:00 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor

I hate replying to a locked thread, but I wanted my position to be known: I support my moderators 100%, and I would have done exactly the same thing if I had read the original verbiage of Blammage's post. It simply wasn't appropriate for this site.

Blammage, I'm sorry that you no longer feel this site is a suitable place for you, but ultimately Kati's call was the correct one. This is an "all ages" site and we strive for a PG-13 rated site in terms of tone, language, and content. I have a fairly racey sense of humour myself, and I have to tone it down on my front page posts because I'm writing for a very wide age range.

Every community is different, and they all have rules of conduct. Your rather colourful description for the orifice in question crossed the line of what is acceptable here, and Kati was correct in editing your post slightly to keep the same basic message.

I'd urge you to re-consider your decision to leave this site. Part of community and fellowship is teaching and correction, and I would hope you'd see the value in that. :-)

Since people can't comment in this thread, please feel free to PM me if you want to comment on something I've said.