Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Talk

Old 07-08-2003, 07:13 PM
Janak Parekh
Editor Emeritus

OK. I hate to say it, but I suspected it would happen -- not only has this thread utterly derailed, we've invoked Godwin's law, so that's all, folks.

--janak

P.S. JoeMoon wrote in with a nice ending to his viewpoint. Let's all just calmly walk away from the issue. I know there are a lot of viewpoints, and not everyone is going to agree -- we're just going to leave it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMoon
I realize that the analogy I used to compare morality to the killing of innocent life during WWII was inappropriate. I also apologize to anyone and everyone who may have felt I was not willing to consider their views, but rather was being demeaning to their views and values. My intention was to not to hurt or demean anyone, but rather to provide an honest prospective for open consideration and discussion. I never wanted anyone to feel small, bad or unimportant from my messages, statements and/or replies. I respect the fact that every person in the world is in a different phase of their life... I am most thankful for those in my life who accepted me when I was at my worst - and therefore would like to be the same for others, regardless of their positions, views and/or values. I understand that I may not have come across that way in my posts to some, and again I apologize.