Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2002, 07:33 AM
HR
Ponderer

You guys are killing me. Please read the topic of this discussion. Does SMARTPHONE ring a bell. It's has somethng do with an device called "cell phone" and not PDA, revo and what's not. So let's talk about phones, smartphones, web/SMS connected cell phones that are used by 99% of the population. And I mean *regular* population not some geeks that spend all their times and money connecting with their NON-PHONES, (dead) revos, communicators etc. Any normal person who buys a phone gets milked by cell phone companies (and there is no reason to think British and European phone companies are any less greedy, they are actually more expensive).

And I was not referring to MS specifically, but to the model they represent. The ability to access and use the *real* Internet, currently not available to most cell-phone users. And I don’t care with what (really bad for you that 99% of this is handled by MS software, but, again, it's irrelevant. Hey let's ignore that, we don't know what is MS, they don’t exist).

You geeks simply do not realize that you don't represent normal users who buy a $100 phone and *do* get charged by the nose. You can go back now to your wet dreams about (dead) revos and the 0.0005% market share communicator.