Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2008, 06:46 PM
PJCT_Manager
Neophyte
Default Edit Features of Windows Mobile Word

This thread was VERY helpful and I now am able to create new word docs on my smartphone...MOTO Q 9h Global. I don't know why people are so perplexed by the fact that smartphone users may want to create new docs, I do it all the time.

I do have an additional question though it is not related to creating new docs it does concern MS Mobile Word. I hope this is appropriate.

I purchased MS Office Mobile because the description on the Handango site made sound like it was a step above the Documents To Go software I already had on my smartphone. When I started to use Mobile Word I discoverd it doesn't have ANY of the features they said it had i.e. cut/paste, spellcheck, insert, etc...from the looks of it MS Mobile Word stinks unless I installed it incorrectly or I am missing something. I sent an email to Handango's customer care in hopes of resoving the issue but I'm thinking I just want my money back and I'll just use Docs To Go.

I welcome and appreciate any thoughts on this. Glad I found this forum! Best to All!