¹ The Altec Lansing M604 Zune Speaker Dock - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2007, 02:03 AM
zuneManiac
Neophyte
Default zune possible release & corrections

Well jason dunn i know u put allot of time into putting this together BUT....i just think ur an ipod fan more likely because u say in a conn it just doesnt sound good THAT isnt a conn that would be like hearing that halo was a bad game and turned out to be awsome....that is from someone elses prospective that it is not good but it can truly be good (u just made it so more conns). ill know make an upgraded pro conn list i do not care if u agree to these but o well.....

pros
-Wireless sharing and that stuff to do with wireless
-wider screen
-better graphics onn it wich would result in better movies
-made from microsoft (dont have to take this as a pro but microsoft is better)
-ipods when they came out cost around 600$ and these well cost only 250
-it also seems that can change backgrounds
-u can put onto a bigger screen ex. pc maybe tv screen
-and yes as u said awsome looks for it
-things for it costs less (accesories wich is money saver compared to apple who just want the mula;money)
-like u said that thing recharges the zune

Cons
-well umm i think there may be less pixels but i may have just heard it from someone who wants to take down the rep of it
-srry but i currently have no more conns but that doesnt mean there isnt : ) just like there are more pros

UPDATE ON RELEASE IN CANADA
well couple days ago i have seen a commercial on the zune IN CANADA wich is surprising cause i havent heard ne release date or ne thing like that.....so i figured out at the end to go to www.zune.net/journal/ it worked wich is awsome cause know im phsyked out about the release. i also tried another website wich made me more curious www.zune.net/canada/ yes canada and that worked i was ready to cry because i was so happy.....ne way i waited till the next day and there where no more commercials NOR did the websited work (did but redirected u to www.zune.net/enUS/canada) wich clearly is us....there it tells you that the website has been removed or no longer exists wich madee me pist off : ( so after that i decided to come to conclusions 1-maybe the zune was ready for release but the supliment were low so they canceled 2-maybe it was a mistake to put on the tv comercial (that doesnt explain why the websites worked fine...) 3-i duno some happened,...eighther way i KNOW the zune is close i can almost touch it and feel it in my hands so ppl just keep up ur hopes to get it by x-mas o right i almost forgot i heard possible releases jan 17 2008 BUT I DUN WANT THAT at least its comin or possible december 7th lol ok see ya