Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone News

Old 08-29-2007, 08:33 PM
JeanPhilippeVallee
Neophyte
Send a message via MSN to JeanPhilippeVallee Send a message via Skype™ to JeanPhilippeVallee
Default Canada need realy competition on Telecom service

It's normal, just 4 person have answer to this question, i live in Canada and i publish MobileInCanada.com and i have never ear anything on gouvernement ask to the population. Videotron want a news spectrum for 4G service but Videotron is not a good compagnie for thaht because Videotron is veru similar to Rogers and kill all competition. MTS or Shaw or in Radio-Actif deployed WiMax-WiFi, is a good thing for Canada. In USA many provider with very agressive atitude but here we pay 0.03$ for 1k of mobile transfert at any compagnies, Telus, Bell or Rogers.

Fido in the past are very agressive and want drop price of mobile data, Rogers see that and buy Fido. CRCT say "all is ok, no probleme, Canada have enought provider."

If Gouvernement want REALY make competition in mobile service, they change the law and make USA provider go to Canada.

Conclusion, YES, Canada need realy competition in Telecom service, not just mobile sector.

Last edited by JeanPhilippeVallee; 08-30-2007 at 02:23 AM..