View Full Version : Hello World!

Michael Knutson
06-17-2010, 05:30 PM
<p>Hello Readers! My name is Michael Knutson, and I'm excited and honored to be a new contributing editor to Apple Thoughts. I started out studying and practicing&nbsp;print journalism about forty years ago at San Francisco State University, when high-tech meant an IBM Selectric typewriter.&nbsp;&nbsp;I discovered computers shortly&nbsp;thereafter, and haven't looked back since. I'm currently working in Information Security, and develop web sites in my spare time. I have a variety of Apple hardware&nbsp;and software in my office in Corrales, New Mexico: an iMac, a MacBookPro, two iPhones and an iPad, some stuff from &lsquo;other guys,' and am currently an Apple Developer for iPhone and iPad. My&nbsp;personal philosophy regarding technology is "use the right tool for the job," regardless of its origin, so I try to avoid fanboi-ism and flame wars - when possible. I look&nbsp;forward to helping the Apple Thoughts team inform you, the readers, and I'm sure that I'll learn a lot from all of you along the way!</p>