View Full Version : An unexpected orror occured xv6700 verizon

richard37
07-28-2006, 11:41 AM
i have been using a 2 gb mini sd ram card in my verizon xv6700 for several months now. i have a great deal of songs and video on my card. One day, i tried to access my music library through the windows media program on the device, and a pop up window said "windows media"
- An unexpected error occured. If i access my storage card, i can click on a particular song or video and it will play, but i can no longer access my music, or videos from the library section of the media player. i have reset the device and upgraded/replaced the original windows mobile 5.0. the only thing i haven't done is erase my card, but i dont see how that would help seeing as how i can still go the long long route to find a single song to play or video. any help here?

Brad Adrian
07-28-2006, 05:07 PM
You haven't moved the music files to a different folder, have you? The Windows Mobile apps are notorious for not being able to always "see" into deeply nested folders.

richard37
07-28-2006, 07:21 PM
it is possible. i was messing with the active sync to look at some of the folders on my device. if there is a way to check this, let me know where the music folder is supposed to be located.