View Full Version : Copy and Paste Method

albertkhor
11-29-2005, 03:45 AM
can someone provide me copy and paste coding? i check it on msdn but i cannot undestand!

stevelam
12-03-2005, 03:33 PM
Two questions:

1. What language are you using?
2. What are you trying to copy and paste from, to

albertkhor
12-06-2005, 04:26 AM
Two questions:

1. What language are you using?
2. What are you trying to copy and paste from, to

i'm using .net compact framework. i try to copy higlighted string from textbox and paste into textbox.

i'm using clipboard. i would like to let user paste highlighted string to textbox without focus on the textbox so i use, If textbox1.ContextMenu Is contextmenu Then. to let the system recorgnize which textbox is click and hold so i need to create contextmenu for every textbox. example:

If textbox1.ContextMenu Is contextmenu Then
PasteString(textbox1)
ElseIf textbox2.ContextMenu Is contextmenu1 Then
PasteString(textbox2)
ElseIf textbox3.ContextMenu Is contextmenu2 Then
PasteString(textbox3)
End If

So if i hv 10 textbox then i need 10 contextmenu to let every textbox hv their own contextmenu, in order to let the system know which textbox is calling.

My question is how to let system know which textbox is caling contextmenu without let each textbox hv their own contextmenu. The main thing i want is how to let system know which textbox is calling the contextmenu so that i can do paste function in that textbox without focused on the textbox! (sorry poor english, if hv any problem just ask me)

smaggi
08-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Use OpenNetCF's TextboxEx control. It already has the functionality you are looking for.