View Full Version : Pocket PC Techs Has a New Look - Discount Coupons to Celebrate Grand Opening

Jason Dunn
07-06-2005, 09:45 PM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://www.pocketpctechs.com/' target='_blank'>http://www.pocketpctechs.com/</a><br /><br /></div>"I'm pleased to announce after several months of work, we have released our new website. We commissioned Fabrizio Fiandanese, who created the new design for Pocket PC Thoughts, to design a new and innovative look for us while incorporating some very important changes. One of the most important changes was to display our products based on the unit that the customer has. With over 47 manufacturers and several hundred devices that we support, it was not an easy task. There is nothing more confusing than to see a product you want, click on it, to find that it is not compatible with your unit. The second most important change was to get rid of our extremely long and convoluted menu system and design a new click-thru interface. My partner, Mack Baggette, spent over 500 hours building a complete Content Management System for our site to manage the new website templates. We have also streamlined the ordering process for our international clients. They are now given a choice to visit a local reseller instead of purchasing through us. By doing this, they will save time and money on customs fees and shipping cost.<br /><br />With the announcement of our new site, we are partnering with pocketpcthoughts.com to provide a 15% discount on accessories and 10% discount on repairs and upgrades for the month of July. The discount code will expire August 1, 2005. Please enter the discount code 'PPCTHTS0705' in the Comments field. The discount will not appear on the web-order form, but will be applied when we invoice the order."<br /><br />The above says it all - PPC Techs has a new look, a greatly streamlined interface, and to help celebrate they're giving you discounts. So if you need sync 'n charge cables, screen protectors, RAM upgrades, repairs, or a variety of other accessories, check out their new site and use the discount codes mentioned above.

ricksfiona
07-06-2005, 10:04 PM
Yes, I saw the look recently myself and it's a very nice update. Too bad they can't add GPRS to my iPAQ 5550!

Jacob
07-06-2005, 10:19 PM
Whenever I submit a question in their contact us page it refreshes and gives NO indication that the message was sent. This happened with their previous page design too.

It would be nice if there was some indication they got the message I sent.

LWesson
07-07-2005, 01:59 AM
Whenever I submit a question in their contact us page it refreshes and gives NO indication that the message was sent. This happened with their previous page design too.

It would be nice if there was some indication they got the message I sent.

Hi Jacob,

thanks for the feedback. That would explain why we're getting some duplicate messages. I'll have that fixed shortly.

rgrounds
07-07-2005, 03:39 AM
I just placed an order for an X50v upgrade &amp; I couldn't find a coupon for you guys last week when placed my order...any chance of hooking a guy up??
I haven't sent it off yet.

Thanks

Richard G

Jacob
07-07-2005, 03:40 AM
Hi Jacob,

thanks for the feedback. That would explain why we're getting some duplicate messages. I'll have that fixed shortly.

My next question is .... did you get my question? ;)

LWesson
07-07-2005, 05:52 AM
Hi Jacob,

My next question is .... did you get my question? ;)

What question? :)

I'll reply to you tomorrow.

fivepetpalace
07-07-2005, 06:37 AM
Hey, a nice looking site to go with the already outstanding products and services!!!... and also a discount 8)

LWesson
07-07-2005, 10:49 PM
I just placed an order for an X50v upgrade &amp; I couldn't find a coupon for you guys last week when placed my order...any chance of hooking a guy up??
I haven't sent it off yet.

Thanks

Richard G

Hi Richard,

I added the discount code to your order.

rgrounds
07-08-2005, 01:07 AM
Thanks.

Richard

PS
Looking forward to 128MB