View Full Version : i am going nuts with Zero Config

ipaq_wannabe
11-01-2004, 12:26 AM
I really dont know what to do anymore... just this morning, it took forever for my PocketPC to connect to my home network, and even after numerous resets... This problem is so intermittent that I couldn't nail down the cause - sometimes it connects in seconds without a hitch, but sometimes it never connects at all (there was a time that I was late for the subway because of not being able to connect to my network when I needed to - I then had to turn to a card reader)...
Another weird problem is that in the case that it doesnt connect automatically, I go to the WiFi profiles/settings (where all the available access points are displayed), try to connect manually... For a moment, the device tries to connect, and never connects at all...
I really dont know what to do anymore... And as mentioned above (being late for the train), it can be troublesome...
I was kind of wondering just to turn WiFi Zero configuration OFF - but in which case, how do I then connect manually...
There is also this peculiar problem that I CANNOT seem to DELETE a WiFi (SSID) profile no matter how hard I try...
Everything just drives me NUTs...
i wish someone could help...
thanks!!!