View Full Version : iPAQ 2215 case with CF card holders?

Jaie
09-15-2004, 05:26 PM
I'm looking for a new case for my iPAQ h2215. I'd love to have something with slots/holders for at least two CF cards. The case I have now has slots for SD cards, but I've already made the investment in CF -- now I just need a way to cart them around. I've looked everywhere I could think of online, and still nothing.
Suggestions? 8O

Brad Adrian
09-15-2004, 06:09 PM
I haven't seen any kind of device case that has CF slots, so what you may have to do is use your regular device case and find a separate CF case so you can at least keep them organized.

I've seen some nice neoprene CF cases at places like BestBuy and CircuitCity.

But, if you really get stuck and really want to have the CF cards part of your device case, you might be able to find a local leatherworker who can fashion a simple pocket on the outside of your device case. In the past, I've had such custom case work done by a local -i very talented -- shoe repair man.

Jaie
09-16-2004, 04:34 PM
Hmm ... Wonder if I could find a CF-card case that would fit in a credit card slot in one of the wallet-style iPAQ cases.

Brad Adrian
09-16-2004, 04:46 PM
Hmm ... Wonder if I could find a CF-card case that would fit in a credit card slot in one of the wallet-style iPAQ cases.
Maybe. A CF card is thicker than a credit card, so a CF case might be too thick. Worth a try, though. Does anybody know of cases that have particularly roomy credit card slots?

joeladams
09-18-2004, 11:28 AM
I use a case by wenger, the swiss army knife people.

sku# wa-5732-02

Got mine from Office Max.

It can hold 2 CF, 3 SD, and business / credit cards.

I keep my extra battery in it too.

-Joel