View Full Version : IPAQ Activesync with XPSP2 Bluetooth

stevetooth
08-10-2004, 09:40 AM
I have installed XPSP2 on my laptop, and replaced my original widcomm bluetooth stack with the proprietary microsoft one. My only problem is that from this point simply nothing works. The laptop can discover services nicely on other bluetooth devices, but no other device (my mobile phone, SE T610, iPAQ 4155, and an other PC using widcomm stack) can discover anything on my XPSP2 laptop. I also donno how to initiate an activesync connection over bluetooth from my PDA. Naturally I cant reinstall Widcomm drivers once XPSP2's own driver installed.

HELP!!!

stevetooth
08-10-2004, 11:04 AM
I have installed XPSP2 on my laptop, and replaced my original widcomm bluetooth stack with the proprietary microsoft one. My only problem is that from this point simply nothing works. The laptop can discover services nicely on other bluetooth devices, but no other device (my mobile phone, SE T610, iPAQ 4155, and an other PC using widcomm stack) can discover anything on my XPSP2 laptop. I also donno how to initiate an activesync connection over bluetooth from my PDA. Naturally I cant reinstall Widcomm drivers once XPSP2's own driver installed.

HELP!!!

ok, answer found, check it out in the general chat area of the forum.