View Full Version : Socket BT CF card - review anywhere?

Stephen Beesley
08-09-2004, 01:03 PM
Just wondering if anybody has seen a review of THIS (http://www.socketcom.com/product/BL4508-309.asp) Socket BT CF card. It looks like a great way to add BT to my Toshiba e755 - I particularly like that it sits flush with the card slot - but having no real experience with BT I am would really like to see a review of it or at least hear some users opinions before dishing out the cash (it seems to be considerably more expensive in Europe than in the US).

Steven Cedrone
08-09-2004, 01:35 PM
Well, I have one of these! (bought it for my Jornada) I never really used it, until I got my 2215. Once that arrived, I bought a Bluetooth dongle for my PC. I then pulled the card out of the desk and tried it with my Jornada, worked flawlessly the first time I tried it!

Steve

Stephen Beesley
08-09-2004, 01:59 PM
Well, I have one of these! (bought it for my Jornada) I never really used it, until I got my 2215. Once that arrived, I bought a Bluetooth dongle for my PC. I then pulled the card out of the desk and tried it with my Jornada, worked flawlessly the first time I tried it!

Steve

Steve - you are making a habit of answering my queries!

Thanks that is just the sort of thing I wanted to know. Now I just have to find the cheapest source for one of them. Who knows, if I do end up getting one I might even write a review of it myself!